Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 4/17/09

ffi

1. Join me in wishing Kristi at The Story Siren a happy birthday today!

2. Put a little sunshine in your day!

3. Happiness is falling in love with my husband a little more each day.

4. Dazed and confused.

5. I'm waiting for Touch by Francine Prosse.  It's not out till June, but I really want to read it!

6. Chocolate is hard to resist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hamburgers at home, tomorrow my plans include Dewey's 24-hour Read-a-Thon and Sunday, I want to be proud of all the reading I did in the Read-a-Thon!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Your #3 is so nice. I feel the same way about my husband. So blessed.

Vasilly said...

I love your answers! Good luck tomorrow for the read-a-thon. I'll be cheering you on.

eMelectric said...

Happy Birthday to Kristi!

I love your #3. I can only hope foe the same one day! Have a wonderful weekend. :o)

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com