Monday, August 2, 2010

Winner, Winner, Who's a Winner?

First I have to apologize to so many of you.  I have gotten behind on announcing winners for my contests, and there is no excuse to give you, just me being busy or lazy or forgetful, I'm not sure.  But I do know that I have left you hanging and I am here to remedy that.   These are in no particular order, just how I pulled them off of Google Docs.  I will be emailing everyone so that I can get your mailing addresses, if I don't already have them from the form.  Everything will be mailed out on the 15th.  I still have the winners from Children's Book Week and one giveaway that ends tomorrow.



Three Winners of Dear Teacher

Eric Van Raepensbusch
Mary Jane
Lauren

One Winner of 3 Children's Books from Got Books? Event

Doreen Magee 

One Winner of Sons of Liberty

Michelle 

One Winner of Necromancer Series

katarinas mama  

 


1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to the winners!

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com