Monday, August 10, 2009

Movie Monday - 8/10/09

I know that I have some movie watcher readers out there, but I only had one participant last week.  What Bri Reads watched and reviewed The Talented Mr. Ripley.  Thank you, Bri, for participating!  Bri is our first Gothic Film Club winner!  She will be receiving a hard cover copy of Prophecy of the Sisters and some Prophecy swag.  Now, how many participants will I have this week?


Here's the details again. Watch one of the following movies, post the review on your blog, link back to this contest page as well as Michelle Zink's blog.  You must also mention Prophecy and post the cover of the book.  Once your post is up, come back here and leave the link in the comments.  The post can go up anytime between now and Saturday.  On Sunday, I will draw a random winner from all the entries and post the winner on next week's Movie Monday.  The winner will receive a signed hard cover copy of Prophecy as well as assorted Prophecy swag.

For every week that you participate, your name is put into the Grand Prize drawing for a Gothic Swag Bag - gift cards, jewlery, movies, etc.


 

6 comments:

Michelle Zink said...

Congrats, Bri!

Rebekah and I watched The Others last night as part of the Gothic Film Club but, of course, won't be entering the contest!
;)

I hope you get more entries, Shelly since this is such a fun contest and I <3 movies. I'll post a link on my blog today and will try to remember to post reminders, too!
<3

WhatBriReads said...

Ooh yay! I'm very much looking forward to Prophecy of the Sisters. :) Is there anything special that I need to do to receive my prize?

The Others is definitely on my list to watch sometime in the next couple of weeks, but I can't seem to find it. So this week I'll probably be watching Edward Scissorhands.

Nikola said...

I would love to participate, but I don't know where I can locate the list of movies! :(

Marjorie/cenya2 said...

I am not all that computer savy to
do what you want for an entry, however, I am a follower if that
counts.

cenya2 at hotmail dot com

WhatBriReads said...

Here's my review for the week! Edward Scissorhands. http://whatbrireads.blogspot.com/2009/08/movie-review-edward-scissorhands.html

(And if I happen to be the only person who's entered again this week, you can exclude me from the weekly drawings since I already won. Now I'm just participating for the fun of it, and a shot at the grand prize.)

Kristen said...

Heard about this from Bri! Thanks! I watched and reviewed The Changeling.

http://www.bookworminginthe21stcentury.com/2009/08/movie-review-changeling.html

Great film club and great goodies!

bittahsweetharmony@yahoo.com

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com