Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mid-Event Meme



1. What are you reading right now?  Getting ready to start Miss Trimble's Trapdoor


2. How many books have you read so far?  23

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?  It's Tough Growing Up

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? tried to, but it didn't work out, so I'm just going with the flow.


5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?  Yes, my husband.  He doesn't understand the whole read-a-thon, so I have to appease him every so often.


6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?  That I"ve gotten so much read in spite of the interruptions.

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?  no, I think it's great!


8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?  Try better to free up my day.

9. Are you getting tired yet?  I was, but we went out for dinner, so I feel better.  May need a pot of coffee soon though.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?  can't think of any right now.

No comments:

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com