Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins - 7/2/10


I thought this was an appropriate picture for today's Fill-Ins since we will be celebrating the birth of our country this weekend.  Thank you to all who have fought and died for our country that we may enjoy the freedoms we have today.  Happy 4th of July and God Bless America!!

1. When it's quiet I can read for hours.
2. I've done more in 3 days than in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is missing my husband.
4. Happy 4th of July.
5. In the town where I was born there are millions of people.
6. Waking up in a good mood is something I really love about my significant other / friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner out, tomorrow my plans include working around the house and Sunday, I want to celebrate our country's freedom with friends!

No comments:

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com