Thursday, March 12, 2009

BTT - Movie Potential

What book do you think should be made into a movie? And do you have any suggestions for the producers?


Or, What book do you think should NEVER be made into a movie?

Okay, I've been thinking about this question all day.  I wasn't going to participate, because I couldn't really think of a book I'd like to see made into a movie, but then it hit me!

I just finished listening to the audio version of Little Pink House, thanks to Kathy at Bermudaonion's Weblog and Hachette.  I think this would make a great movie!  People need to see this real life drama that Suzette Kelo and her friends went through.  Just listening to it got me fired up and angry at the way the government treated these people.  Jeff Benedict did a great job telling Kelo's story.  The producers would have to have Suzette on hand, to get the real story.  It would be great if they enlisted Benedict's expertise as well because he did extensive research before writing the book.  If you haven't read or listened to this, I suggest you do!

3 comments:

jlshall said...

I almost passed this one by, too. In general, I'm usually disappointed by the movies they make from the books I've read.

bermudaonion said...

I agree - Little Pink House would make a good movie. I'm so glad you liked this audio book - it affected me so much, I think people I know really got sick of hearing me talk about it.

Alyce said...

I haven't listened to it yet, but I also won Little Pink House from a contest. I've heard nothing but great things about it.

My post is here:
http://athomewithbooks.blogspot.com/2009/03/booking-through-thursday-march-12.html

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com