Saturday, March 14, 2009

Snapshot Saturday #8

For this week's edition of Snapshot Saturday, I thought I'd share a picture of where I wish I was this weekend. If you're a follower, you know that my husband and I are dear friends with our vet and his wife, who live in Angleton. They are our fishing buddies and this picture was taken last summer on one of our fishing trips. This weekend, the weather is just crummy, raining and cold. We haven't been back out on the boat since this trip because of Hurricane Ike and the seas just not being right when we've had a free weekend. We are all longing for those days when the sun is out and the seas are calm.


What's your snapshot for the week? Please share the link in the comments.

1 comment:

Beth F said...

Ahhh, I wish it were nice enough to be on the water -- too cold and wet here.

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com