Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 6/5/09

ffi

1.There's no place like home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been Mexican Food.

3. When there's a horse on TV, the dog always goes bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk would do be some good, but not in this heat.

5. I need some good news.

6. When all is said and done, there is usually more said than done.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Sarah Ockler's Twitter party, tomorrow my plans include my nephews' b-day party (they will be 5 and 2) and Sunday, I want to work in the yard!

Want to read more or play along?   Visit Friday Fill-Ins.

2 comments:

Staci said...

The Twitter party sounds like fun!!! I might have to visit...hope your nephew's party is great and enjoy working in your yard!

Gwendolyn B. said...

I agree with #6!

P.S. I have an award for you over at my blog.

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com