Monday, August 31, 2009

Belated Contest Announcements

No one ever said starting a new job was easy, nor did they say life would continue on as you knew it when you started a new job. Well, both are true for me. I absolutely love my new job and I'm learning so much every day, but I feel like I'm letting you down.  I haven't been consistent about posting, reading blogs, and getting contest announcements out.  For my absence and inconsistency, I sincerely apologize.  I love my blog and miss posting reviews and interacting with you. 

I have 2 contests that I need to post winners for tonight.  I will be emailing the winners and getting their prizes sent out from their respective places as soon as I get mailing information.  So, without further adieu...

 
First off, the Eyes Like Stars Extravaganza was a fun contest and Lisa loved each and every one of your entries.  But, since there could only be winner, she had to choose.  Her choice?   
 
 
If you haven't seen it, make sure you check it out!!  
 
Thank you to Vania, for providing our prizes for this winner!  We also had prizes for second place, who was chosen randomly from the other entries.  That winner is:


Then, we had a HUGE giveaway for Stephanie Kuehnert's release of Ballads of Suburbia.  Entries were earned by pre-ordering or buying the book and then sending a copy of your receipt.  We didn't get as many entries as we had hoped for, but we did get some good participation as well as publicity for the book.  The winner, chosen at random from all the entries is:

Kristen from Bittahsweet Harmony

A big CONGRATS to all the winners!!  Thanks so much for your participation.  I hope you will stick with me as I figure out my new job and learn to juggle it all.

3 comments:

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Congrats winners!

bermudaonion said...

Relax! We totally understand and we'll be here when things settle down on your new job. Congratulations to the winners!

Luanne said...

It's hard Shel!! I went from part time to full time and boy I just don't seem to have time to cruise around any more. My reading has slowed down too! I empathize!

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com