Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins - 2/26/2010

I know it's been a while since I've posted and I apologize for being absent from you; I've missed you!  It's getting to be a very busy time of year for me, with state testing and rodeo.  I've got to make myself schedule some posts while I'm otherwise occupied.

Enjoy my Friday Fill-Ins!


1. A cup of tea might make you feel better.


2. My husband makes a place feel like home.

3. Everything has its beauty if you look deep enough.

4. Don't you just love the taste of strawberries?

5. Art makes me smile.

6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to turn off the Post button for our grades.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working at the rodeo, tomorrow my plans include visiting the Science Fair with our second graders and Sunday, I want to rest!

No comments:

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com