Friday, May 21, 2010
1. My husband never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to the last day of school.
3. The counselor talking to kids in the hallway is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have mustard in it!
5. I haven't eaten yet, so I can't say that anything was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was a hard day to get up for.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my husband, tomorrow my plans include seeing a young girl off to her first dance and Sunday, I want to rest!
If you want to join in the fun, you can leave your answers in the comments or on your blog. You can see others' fill-ins at Friday Fill-Ins.