Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Contest Winners

I am happy to announce many contest winners today!  Please help me congratulate them!


 

The winner of the Winter's Tail prize pack is:

KRISTI
Kristi said, "I would love to win this prize pack for my son."

The winner of the Testing the Ice prize pack is:

PAM
Pam said, "I'd love this book, as would my son! He's hoping to learn to skate this winter..."

The winners of the Two Special Holiday Books giveaway are:

AIMIE
and
SUE 

 I am in the process of emailing all the winners.  Please get back to me ASAP so that I can get your info to the publisher and you can get your books!





3 comments:

Pam said...

I did reply to your e-mail. I have a question - did I win the pack with the kidorable scarf, etc. or one of the other 4 copies of the book?

Congrats to the ohter winners as well!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Congrats and happy reading! :)

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com