Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins - 11/6/09



1. Plans and schedules are constantly changing.

2. I'm happy when things go as planned .

3. The last thing I drank was a sip out of my diet cherry coke from Sonic .

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my family .

5. I like pineapples on my pizza.

6. Dear November, please don't come and go as quickly as October .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Conroe football game with my school teachers and students, tomorrow my plans include a parent workshop and Sunday, I want to read!

7 comments:

BurtonReview said...

I'm a planner myself! And I've never tried pineapples on my pizza, seems weird to me =)

My fill-in is up at The Burton Review.

Marice said...

have a happy weekend!

u may view mine if u have time

Marites said...

I like #5 too. Been thinking the same as you on #4. Have a nice weekend! My fill-ins are here.

Unknown said...

Great answers. I feel the same way here with #6, Have a great weekend :)

Pooch said...

# 1 & 2 really spoke to my retired teacher's heart! Just had to smile!
:)

Unknown said...

I love pineapple on pizza too.

Kim Baise said...

Oh yeah! Pinapple on pizza is it!
You got it baby!
And Family is a real BIG one for me right now too. Family becomes sooo important. Especially when you get older and parents get older and you find yourself with a house full of kids of your own.....

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com