Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 5/29/09



1. It's cold and I can't find my sweater.

2. I love home-grown tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is lipstick.

4. Going to Dallas will be a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all I'd rather be reading.

6. Me, Latrice; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was weird to be dreaming about school and other children's grades.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early because tomorrow my plans include leaving at 4:30 AM to drive to Dallas for a graduation and Sunday, I want to work in the yard!

Other Friday Fill-Ins can be found on Janet's blog in the comments section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too with the tomatoes! But very hard to grow in the desert! So mostly we buy mushy rubbery tomatoes shipped in from Calif. or Mexico and it's very sad!

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com