I didn't fare so well this read-a-thon. I've never been able to make it all night, but this time I didn't even make it past 9:30 PM; not sure why I was so tired. I just got up as well, so I didn't get any reading in this morning.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? the 9 PM hour...got really sleepy
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? It's the little books that keep me going. I try to add in children's books.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? It was great!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The cheerleaders
5. How many books did you read? 27 1/2
6. What were the names of the books you read? Too many to list...see past updates for titles
7. Which book did you enjoy most? Princess Hyacinth
8. Which did you enjoy least? How We Are Smart
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? n/a
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? very likely; reader