Friday, October 30, 2009
1. It was a dark and stormy night, as the trick or treaters hunted for candy.
2. She didn't want to read them, so I offered to take the books myself.
3. Rushing out, I forgot my purse.
4. Hold it...I think I heard a howl!
5. Shhhh... did you hear that?.
6. You'd better give me something good to eat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include trying to see what the storms have done to my yard and Sunday, I want to read!