The goal was to comment on at least 5 blogs a day for 21 days. At the end, we should have made 100+ comments on various bookish blogs. So, how did I do? Well, I didn't make 100, but I wasn't far off.
- Over the 21 day challenge, I left 99 comments on blogs.
- I was introduced to some new to me blogs.
- Not commenting on the weekends kept me from meeting my goal.
- Taking time to clean out my reader every night has become a new habit. It's manageable and helps me to stay connected with my friends in the blogging community.
- I am now responding to comments left on my blog.
- I am now hopping over to other bloggger's posts when they comment on my blog and reciprocating the comments.
- I feel reconnected to my kid-lit blogging community, which I had lost by getting lost in my work.
- New habits have been formed and the momentum will keep me going.