Friday, June 19, 2009

Bloggiesta!

 
It's official!  I am beginning the Bloggiesta at 5 PM, Friday June 19th.  I've missed out on some of the fun because I was at work today, but I'm anxious to get started now.  Hubby will be gone for awhile tonight and in the morning, so I will have the house to myself.  Hopefully I will get a lot done.  My goal is to write and schedule the reviews for books that are stacked up in my back room.  Yes, I am behind...why do you think I'm doing this?  I have some book winners to announce that I have failed to put up, thank you summer school, and I have a HUGE new feature starting next Tuesday that I need to get ready!
What is this whole Bloggiesta business, you say?  Well, if you don't know, let me tell you.  A wonderful blogging buddy, Maw Books, is the mastermind behind all of this.  Here is what she has to say about Bloggiesta:
"The Bloggiesta will focus on blog content, improving/cleaning up your blog or working on your social network profiles.  I’m pretty open on what you can do during the bloggiesta but reading actually won’t count!  I know, I know.   The point is to catch up instead of adding another book to the “to be reviewed” pile."
The date is Friday, June 19th beginning at 8am, Saturday the 20th and ending Sunday the 21st at 8am (8am your time, wherever you are).  That is a total of 48 hours, of which you should aim high for a total of 18-24 hours spent on the challenge. (I chose both a weekday and a weekend to hopefully accommodate different needs and not take up your entire weekend.  And yes, that’s only a week away!)  The hours spent on the challenge do NOT need to be in a row. Use the entire 48 hour time frame and see what you can do with it.  I say aim for 24 hours but really if you can only do six, twelve or eighteen that’s fine too. I just like to have something to aim for.

Want to join?  Bloggiesta Start-Up link
So, as of right now, I'm taking the challenge...I'll be back to update you on my progress periodically

3 comments:

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

I can't wait to see what you get accomplished! I'm thrilled that you are playing!

bermudaonion said...

Good luck!

Beth F said...

Good luck!!

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com