Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins - 11/13/09



1. The last band I saw live was Rascal Flatts.

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is good food and family. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is almost done.

4. Thoughts of my husband fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear my pajamas to work.

6. Bagpipes make beautiful music.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my husband watching DVR'd shows from this week, tomorrow my plans include walking in the buddy walk for Down's Syndrome and Sunday, I want to rest!
 
If you'd like to play along, stop by the Friday Fill-Ins site!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

That is great that your holiday shopping is almost done. You will be able to enjoy all the other aspects of the season. I'm jealous! ;-) Have a great weekend!

Aimie said...

I love your fill ins! I have the same #4, we must really love our husbands!!

Have a lovely weekend!

Wrighty said...

Rascal Flats must have been amazing! Hope the walk went well and you had a relaxing weekend!

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com