Friday, November 27, 2009
1. Wait! Wait, don't forget we have leftovers.
2. Yard work followed at once by a long hot bath.
3. The trouble is there's so much to do I'm not sure where to start.
4. Some of my family is many miles away.
5. With a faint pop the fire started.
6. Night in the country is shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my husband, tomorrow my plans include reading and decorating and Sunday, I want to read and enjoy the lights of the Christmas tree!