Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 11/20/09



1. We need more time to get it all done.
2. You said "thank you," and it made me smile.
3. If you want it done right, you have to do it yourself.
4. I'm happy because I get to teach today.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that's good.
6. Family, food, and fun makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to time with my husband, tomorrow my plans include fence building and Sunday, I want to read for the Cybils!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you had a good day teaching! Have good weekend!

Nessa said...

Thank you is one of the things I try to say every day, especially to people I don't know. So many people just take for granted that others will hold the door for them or step aside for them to pass a crowded aisle. It only takes a second to say and it's just good manners.

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com