Friday, November 20, 2009
1. We need more time to get it all done.
2. You said "thank you," and it made me smile.
3. If you want it done right, you have to do it yourself.
4. I'm happy because I get to teach today.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that's good.
6. Family, food, and fun makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to time with my husband, tomorrow my plans include fence building and Sunday, I want to read for the Cybils!