Saturday, January 2, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins - 1/2/09

I know it's Saturday, but I wanted to get this in as the first one of the year, since I posted my New Year's post yesterday...enjoy!!



 1. Last night could have been betterThe ER is not where I wanted to spend NYE.
2. I'm making the best of this year.
3. The funniest thing is watching my husband on the Wii Fit.
4. We made it this far...so where do we go from here?
5. He said he loves her; she said then show me.
6. There's money to be made and it's up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing Wii with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include relaxing, I hope and Sunday, I want to read because it is supposed to rain all day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Fill-In! I hope you get to read that book and watch the rain.

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com