Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins 2/27/09

1. I'm sleepy, I'm tired, I just want to lay down.

2. Why do I have so many books and not enough time.

3. How does this network server work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put my glasses on my face before I ever get out of bed.

5. I consider myself lucky because I have a wonderful husband who loves and takes care of me.

6. One day we’ll see the sunset in Mexico.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my husband, tomorrow my plans include 4th grade writing camp and working rodeo cook-off and Sunday, I want to read while I do laundry!

5 comments:

Gayle said...

Your Saturday sounds way too busy!

Janet said...

re: #s 5&6 - you're so lucky!

kalea_kane said...

A rodeo cook off! Sounds awesome!

Anonymous said...

Ah...fourth grade writing camp...there must be a teacher here...teaching 4th graders to write is rewarding but so hard...I know from experience! good for you!

Toni said...

Pop on over to my blog. You have an award!

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com