Saturday, March 28, 2009

Snapshot Saturday #9

This week I'm back with my Saturday Snapshot feature.  For my new followers, this is a weekly feature here on Write For a Reader where I share pictures that I have taken.  You are welcome to join in the fun by sharing a picture on your blog and then linking to it in the comments.
For my picture this week, I wanted to share something "springy" because spring is definitely in the air.  Although, here in Conroe we are having 35 degree weather again, but it's beautiful, nonetheless!  This is a picture that I took at my father-in-law's house last summer when I was staying with him because he was sick.  I love flowers and he always had such beautiful ones.  He could grow anything!  I try, and hope to one day have flowers as beautiful as his were.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I love the color of that rose. It's been wet here all week, but the sun is finally out today.

Melissa said...

That is absolutely breathtaking!

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com