Sunday, January 11, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

OK...I know this is late, but I want it to be a part of my blog, and since I didn't start posting here until last night, it will have to do for this week.  I first saw Friday Fill-ins over at A Novel Menagerie and loved it.  I made it a goal for '09 to add this to my blog because I feel it lets my readers know a little more about me than just through my reviews.  I hope you enjoy this new addition.  You can join in as well, just click here.



  1. It's January, I'm thankful for a fresh start.
  2. Chocolate is what I crave most right now.
  3. Cork and wine go together like cream and coffee.
  4. Water is so nourishing.
  5. Let us dare to continue to dream.
  6. I need to clean my home.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my husband, tomorrow my plans include laundry, and Sunday, I want to watch the football playoffs!

1 comment:

smariek said...

I do #2 very often, and #6 not as often as I should (side effect of having a toddler in the house, it is never really completely clean as the tornado whips right through moments afterwards).

My FFI is here

Have a great weekend!

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com