Monday, February 9, 2009

Blog Link Up #3 - 2/8/09

I am a day late on getting this out due to a very busy weekend and Blogger issues.  I spent all day yesterday with my family for my sister-in-law's baby shower.  It was a great time with lots of great items for my nephew who will be here next month.  I won 2 prizes for playing the games and the favors were as cute as can be!  Then, I came home to work on this post and Blogger kept giving me error codes and I couldn't get anything done.  So, after messing with it and giving up last night, I tried again this morning and finally, we have success!  Here are this week's favorite blog posts by my fellow book bloggers...enjoy, visit, and please comment.

I have been admiring blog buttons for awhile, needing some for my weekly blog posts, but not knowing anyone who could make them, or how to make them by myself.  Well, this week, I got just what I needed when Beth posted How-To: Making Buttons for Your Posts.  I was so thankful for this post and now, I'm a button makin' fool!   Thanks, Beth. 

Near and dear to my heart is reading to children, and Amy posted about The Importance of Reading to Our Children in her Sunday Salon.

Over at Wendi's Book Corner, she is trying to get the word out about Tuesday Thingers which is a weekly post for learning about Library Thing.  She also had a great review of Cole Family Christmas, a book which I have yet to read and review, so I was glad to read hers.

Kathy of Bermudaonion's Weblog has listened to her favorite audiobook so far.  See what she has to say about Little Pink House.  BTW, she is also giving away 3 copies of this audiobook.

Speaking of giveaways, head over to Marta's Meanderings for a Run For Your Life giveaway.

Finally, Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'? had a great post titled, Would You Let Your Kid Read These Books?  The title alone had me running to her blog to check it out.  While you're there, see the great meme she did that many of us had to join in.

I hope you enjoy the selections this week.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com