Friday, February 20, 2009

Computer Woes!

I apologize for not having but 1 review this week.  I am in the middle of reading DROOD and it is taking all of my time.  My goal this weekend is to read many of the children's books I have so that I can schedule some reviews.

I also wanted to let you know why I may be away from the computer for a little while.  Yesterday, my plug on my laptop finally gave up on me.  Therefore, I can not charge the battery, so I can not use it.  I do have access at work, but limited time online, so it makes it hard and hurried.  I can check email and Twitter from my phone, but that's all.  We are not in a position right now to replace the adapter, which isn't that much, but in reality after everything else, just isn't money we have right now.  I have been dealing with this issue for awhile now, and thought it was the laptop itself, but I think it's just the adapter, which isn't great, but it's better than getting a new laptop.

That being said, I have a wonderful blogging buddy, Gwynne, who blogs at Connecting2Give and Less Than A Dime.  She posts about people's needs and also gives from herself, other bloggers and companies.  It's all about connecting people, and I've made some great connections by knowing her.  She has posted about this on her site.  I ask you to stop by and see what she's doing, and if you feel compelled to help me or others, thank you!  You never know how much you can do until you just reach out!

Thank you for stopping by today.  I truly appreciate each and every one of you that chooses to read this blog. 

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I feel your pain. I'd be lost without my computer.

Unknown said...

Dorothy (pumpupyourbook promotion) has been lost without her computer all week lol
I understand your woes. I work in IT and we have two differant laptops as we work for two companies one with XP and one with the dreeded "V" system so my work bag has so many cables power supplies, laptops etc you can imagine the weight let alone finding the correct connection. Good Luck
Storyheart

Anonymous said...

I can SO relate but I also am trying to at least stop by my followers once a day...it doesn't always happen but anyway, sorry to hear about your woes!

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com