Saturday, February 21, 2009

Snapshot Saturday #5

If you follow my blog, you know that my husband and I spend time in Angleton with our best friends, the vet and his wife.  Well, they have a boat and most of the time when we visit, we make a trip to the coast and go offshore fishing.  Well, we haven't been since October because off the weather.  It's either been rainy or too darn windy on our available weekends.  So, I thought I would share a picture from those fun times because we are really missing it and hoping to get back in the water soon.  Sorry I don't have one of all of us.  This one is my husband, who finds such relaxation on the boat, whether he's fishing or not!

If you would like to join in Snapshot Saturday, just leave your link in the comments.  I will stop by and see what you have to share this week, and hopefully others will too.

No comments:

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com