Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ballads of Suburbia Release Day!

 
Today is the release of Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert.  I am so excited for Stephanie!  Here is a note from her, about the release...
Today, my second novel, BALLADS OF SUBURBIA, will be released in stores everywhere! I hope you’ll check it out, tell your friends, and let me know what you think of it.
If you want to order a signed copy from a great indie bookstore, Women & Children First, who will ship nationwide, you should do that ASAP since I will be signing the books on Friday. All the details are here.
No matter where you buy your book, if you do so before July 31 you can enter a very cool contest that some bloggers are running here.
 If you are in the Chicago area, come out to my event at the Beacon Pub tonight or at Women & Children First on Friday. All the details and some August events can be found here.
And no matter where you are, drop by my cyber launch party at stephaniekuehnert.blogspot.com, which features guest blogs from amazing authors, tons of prizes and runs through 8/14! Today I’ll be telling the story behind the writing of the book.
Thanks for celebrating this amazing day with me!
xo
Stephanie




The contest Stephanie speaks of is hosted here on this blog and is full of great prizes.  Please consider purchasing Ballads today.  When you do, just send me a copy of the receipt and you are entered; it's that easy!  The contest runs until the end of the month.

2 comments:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Yes yes yes, buy the book. It's amazinggg. I even bought my own copy after getting an ARC, it's THAT GOOD!

And check out my post about the taffy, shelley. :)

-Lauren

Stephanie Kuehnert said...

Thanks for helping me celebrate release day, Shelly and for your fab contest!

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com