Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins - 7/10/09

 Friday Fill-Ins are brought to us each week by Janet.






1. The last thing I ate was pork chops and rice for dinner last night.

2. Eyes Like Stars  is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it might make everything around here come back to life; it's so dry.

4. My husband was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are welcome, anytime.

6. A feather pillow gives me extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening with my husband, tomorrow my plans include working around the house and Sunday, I want to read!

2 comments:

jlshall said...

#1 - Sounds yummy (haven't had pork chops in a long time)! Have a great weekend!

ANovelMenagerie said...

Is it possible to be allergic to a feather pillow?

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com