Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins - 7/31/09

1. It's time for me to relax and enjoy the sound of the rain on the roof.

2. My chair; it's not a bad place for curling up with a good book.

3. I must be sleepy; that's what the rain does to me.

4. Chocolate is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My head is simply hurting today from the change in pressure outside.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was when my husband told a joke the other day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing while it rains, tomorrow my plans include helping a friend with their plumbing and Sunday, I want to work on our new porch!

1 comment:

cleemckenzie said...

I wanna fill in some of those blanks.

1. It's time for tomatoes fresh from the garden.

2. My deck; it's not a bad place for editing that novel I'm writing.

3. I must be hungry because all I want to write about is food.

4. A hot August night is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My heart is simply pounding with excitement about next week.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was yesterday when my dog did a summersault.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to writing, tomorrow my plans include catching up on my blogs and Sunday, I want to do yoga and go to the farmers' market!

Did I do good?

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com