This weekend I was honored to receive 2 blog awards from 2 great bloggers.
I received the "Heartfelt" Award from Shawnee at Reading in Appalachia.
So what is the Heartfelt Award about?
Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when your relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and freinds? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Hearthfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside. Rules: Put the logo on your blog/post. Nominate up to to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.Be sure to link your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
From Sheri at A Novel Menagerie, I received "The Queen of ALLL Things Awe-Summm!!! I'm so honored, because I have been reading Sheri's blog since I started, and I think she is AWESOME!
Once you receive this award, you have to share 7 Awe-Summm things about yourself and then pass it on to 7 others. So, here goes...7 Awe-Summm things about me...probably more than you ever wanted to know.
- I have a Master's Degree in Educational Leadership - I think it's awesome because I never thought I'd go back to school, much less get an AP job!
- I have a very supportive husband - he is my biggest cheerleader. If it wasn't for his support, I probably wouldn't have gone back to school, or survived the grueling year and a half it took to get through it!
- I got married in the Bahamas, for free! - yes, you read that right. I won the whole thing on a radio show, but that's another blog post, if you'd like me to share.
- I raise horses - I always wanted one growing up, and luckily I married a man that loves them!
- I'm passionate about education - I never did it for the money, cause God knows it's not the best paying job. I'm in it for the kids!
- I'm thoughtful - I'm always doing little things for other people. It makes me happy to see the smile on their face when they get something they weren't expecting.
- I'm an Assistant Principal! - after 12 yrs. of teaching, I am moving up and I'm excited about it.
Vania Reverie Book Reviews
Beth at Beth Fish Reads
Cindy at Cindy's Love of Books
Jenn at Jenn's Bookshelf
Harmony at Harmony's Book Reviews
Shesten at I Heart Monster
Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag