Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins - 4/30/2010

It's hard to believe that it's the end of April already!  My goal was to blog everyday in April, so I could get back into my blogging habit, which I love, but life happened along the way.  This week especially!  We had state standardized testing and it's been a crazy week filled with long days, late nights, and lack of sleep for me.  But, the good news is, it's over!  Now we just sit on pins and needles waiting for the results.

Enjoy these fill-ins today and I'll be back in the blogging game with some reviews for you this weekend.


1. I was just thinking about you.


2. I hate it when I have to wait for someone or something and I left my book at home.

3. Why do we have to put so much pressure on our kids with standardized tests?

4. Sleeping in was in my thoughts today.

5. One of my father's favorite sayings was and still is: If it rains on the first it'll rain 15 or more days this month.

6. Exhaustion--I know that feeling!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my husband, tomorrow my plans include reading and resting and Sunday, I want to plant a flower bed if the rain stops!

1 comment:

PeachyTO said...

Ughh, I hate it when I'm left waiting without my book also! I get frustrated and sit and stew about the waste of time, lol. Have a great weekend. ;-)

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com