FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- Visit an animal rehabilitation center near you. Ask what types of animals do they help? Are any of these animals endangered or threatened? What can you do to help?
- Take a trip to the zoo or your local aquarium. Turn it into a learning activity. Draw or make a list of the ways the animals are alike or different.
- Go hiking in a nature reserve. Collect leaves, shells and flower petals. Draw a tree or make a nature journal.
- Visit a nature museum. Quiz yourself after, what do you remember? Write down what you learned.
- Read a book like “Where Should Turtle Be?” or “What’s New At the Zoo?” Sylvan Dell books are great educational resources that promote awareness and appreciation for animals and the environment.
About Sylvan Dell Publishing