Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


1. In 1992, I was graduating high school.
2. Hoping today is filled with laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
4. The Bahamas is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me that allergy season is in full swing.
6. This is an episode that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to listening to 2 of my students sing in the district honor choir, tomorrow my plans include the read-a-thon and Sunday, I want to recover from the read-a-thon!

3 comments:

Monster of Books said...

Hahaha Nice fill ins!!

Unknown said...

We are having a tough time with allergies. JDaniel was tested for them today. He has been so unhappy about being inside.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was in the Bahamas as well!!! Have fun tomorrow at the read-a-thon!!! I can't wait :)

 
site designed by aerin at insearchofgiants.com